You must have developer permissions in Greenhouse to set up web hooks. First ensure that the API key has been created before setting up web Hooks and then follow the steps below:
Go to Account settings from the blue circle in the top right.
Then select Integrations, or just click here: https://app.talentwall.io/account/edit
Scroll down to where it says Greenhouse Web Hook Configuration.
You'll want to copy and paste these Web hook links into Greenhouse.
"Never seen" means they are new web hooks that haven't been entered into Greenhouse yet.
- Go to Dev Center > Web Hooks > Web Hooks again
- Under "Create a New Web Hook", select the web hook you want to add under "When".
- Name the web hook accordingly so you know which web hook it is:
- Paste the Endpoint URL from TalentWall.
- Copy and paste the Secret key from TalentWall.
- Entering Error recipient email address is optional, but make sure that the web hook is not disabled:
- Click on the blue button that says "Create Web hook."
Then do this manually again for each web hook below. This is a one-time setup that should't take more than ten minutes.
- Application Updated
- New Application
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Updated
- Candidate Hired
- Candidate Rejected
- Job Deleted
- Job Updated
- Job Created
- Merged Candidate
Deletion web hooks:
- Application Deleted
- Interview Deleted
- Candidate Deleted
- Department Deleted
- Job Stage Deleted
- Offer Deleted
- Office Deleted
- Scorecard Deleted
Finally, copy and paste the Secret key from TalentWall.